PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

StarStruck?


 
Patrick Dempsey..Need I say more? I stopped by my job yesterday..just because I rarely go 24 hours without being there..im pretty sure it is impossible..and I find out that Patrick Dempsey is speaking at BB Kings right next to where I work. Now my first reaction is to run screaming and possibly strangle the first person that keeps me from entering the building..but come on now..who wants to be THAT person. Apparently me, because that is exactly what I did..minus the strangling. If you know me at all I probably will strangler you and who really needs that in their life.
Now I am not really a starstruck individual..mainly because I can never come up with anything reasonable to say to a complete stranger that apparently rocks at life way more than I do..so I keep my distance and then totally exagerate the scenario to my friends in a way that makes me seem like my life is a little bit more exciting than it truly is. But Patrick Dempsey..as a die hard Grey's fan..you have to get a little bit hysterical..and lets face it..meeting people like him is 100% payback for the people that I am forced to serve to make an honest living. When you're day consists of people asking not only where the bathroom is but if you even have one..we deserve a little celeb action to keep us from going completely insane.  On a side note..here's a tip for anyone that has ever been confused about the location of a restaurant bathroom..it is typically in the corner..with a sign above that reads BATHROOM..with a friendly arrow pointing you straight there. And if you have to ask if we HAVE one..do us all a favor and stay home..lets face it..there is no friendly response to that..especially when you wonder in the server station where all the waitstaff is hiding from you just so they dont have to pretend like youre not a complete idiot.
One last tip...if you are trying to avoid washing your hands because the last thing they touched was someone absolutely awesome..thats just gross..but even so..i waited a good 4 hours.

1 comment:

  1. You met Dempsey?!?!?!?!?!? Holy guacamole!!!! How awesome is that!?!?!?


    Cami
    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete