PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Locked and Loaded

 Have you ever shot a gun? I grew up around guns, my dad has a pretty extensive collection, and living in Pennsylvania (which is farm country) you can pretty much shoot a gun where-ever you want (except at you neighbor..unless you don't like them). Now I know that alot of people feel very differently about gun possession and what not, but honestly there is no harm in knowing how to use a gun JUST IN CASE. Now for me, I have not bought my first gun yet (Bucket List!) but I thoroughly enjoying going to the gun range and blasting round after round in to a zombie target just for fun! If you are ever looking for stress release, guns are the way to go! My friend Rachel just recently got in to guns and bought her first one a few weeks ago. Now her reasoning was for safety, and she was going to force herself to learn to use the gun and then never do it again. Ya....she goes at least once a week to the shooting range and her eyes light up like a child on Christmas morning when you ask her about her gun. You'd be surprised how satisfying the gun range is, and whoever is reading this..if you go out to the gun range and accidentally shoot yourself in the foot, not my fault! You want to know what the best thing about my gun experiences is though..spending time with my dad, there are several things that he and I have done together since I was young, and I hope to have a daughter one day that I can teach to shoot also. Father - Daughter Bonding = Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment