PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Well..Here it goes..

So I am FINALLY posting my very first blog. My name is Jillian and I am a server/bartender at a  tequila bar that I like to consider "organized chaos." I must be honest, I never really saw myself ever being a blogger, but I guess I just never new how much fun it is! This blog is going to be a sort of Bucket List ( hence Pail of Water) and I honestly cannot wait to jump in to it. I am a Pittsburgh girl, born and raised, and miss it quite a bit since I am now a Floridian... but I guess Ill have to endure the clear skies and beautiful beaches for awhile until its time for me to go back home and get a big girl job. Coincidentally I have found myself a wonderful guy whos hometown in the great city of Pittsburgh is only an hr away from my hometown. I guess sometimes it takes moving a thousand miles to find somebody pretty great..and it helps that we love the same sports team because that could have been detrimental to our relationship. Lastly before I finish my very first post..I must say that I have two very dear friends, miss Kaylee and miss Cami who are responsible for my blogging endeavors..that I am seriously one lucky girl to get to spend my thursday evenings eating great home cooked food and enjoying crazy conversation. Love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment